We are looking for a Kit Room Assistant/ Runner to join us very soon! We have detailed what we would need from the successful candidate below, so if you think you fit the bill please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kit Room Assistant / Runner
12 Month Rolling Contract Subject to a 3 Month Probation Period
We are a well-established hire company based in London (SE1), specialising in Film and TV equipment including the latest models of film cameras, lenses, lights and sound gear etc
We are looking to add a motivated and organised person with great attention to detail to our team whose duties will include;
- Assisting our Technicians in prepping equipment to go out and checking hires back in upon return.
- Some driving duties including delivering equipment to clients and collections in and around London.
- General Administration and Office Duties including some cleaning and assisting the team with anything they may need help with
To fulfil this role, we would require you to
- Be a proactive and an organised team player who can follow instruction closely
- Have experienced working in or around film equipment
- Have great reliability and attention to detail
- Have basic IT skills including us of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Have a Valid and Clean Driver’s Licence
This is your chance to get to grips with the latest and established film gear and practices, so we welcome applications from recent graduates of Film and/or TV related subjects with a practical aspect to the course.
Salary dependent on Experience
If you would like to apply please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
*This position has now been filled