- 5″ 1920 x 1080, HDMI & SDI Monitor
- 441 Pixels-Per-Inch Display
- HD Scopes
- HDMI & SDI In/Out with Cross Conversion
- HD Waveform, Vectorscope, and Histogram
- Headphone Jack
- Still Image Capture
- Audio Meters
- Custom Zebra
- Custom Scale
- Pixel Zoom
- DSLR Scale
- The SmallHD 502 on-camera monitor features a Full HD, 1920×1080, LCD display, with a pixel density of 441 PPI. The 502’s LCD display is able to produce 85% NTSC Color Gamut (greater than the REC. 709 color standard), rivaling the color capabilities of OLED technology.
- The monitor supports HDMI and SDI inputs and outputs, and cross converts between them.
- You can apply a 3D LUT to the monitor and still view your video in real-time.